At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions. If you are a highly-skilled Frontoffice Java DevOps Engineer, then get ready to join our international team !
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- As a Java developer you will work on one of Europe’s major payment platforms for cashless payments using cards, mobile devices or crypto currencies
- You will work in one of our scrum teams which are fully responsible for their applications from code to production (DevOps)
- You will work on services under high constraints (speed, high availability, integrity, robustness, quality, …)
- Senior employees will take care of educating the juniors ones.
Your working environment :
- You will find highly motivated teams where German, French, Italian, Spanish and English languages are mixed together. We always improve on our continuous delivery pipeline as well as on our deployment infrastructure.
- Frontoffice is the department responsible for the design, development and running of the real-time payment applications of Worldline Switzerland (formerly SIX Payment Services)
- Our services do not know such a thing as downtime, high availability is in our blood.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Well skilled (bachelor or master graduate) and highly motivated colleague
- Willing to learn new things and continuously improve
- Willing to take application ownership
- A good team player
- Excellent Java, Jakarte EE / Spring knowledge
- Experience with JPA, Hibernate, SQL and Oracle databases
- Used to work with Maven, Git, Docker, Jenkins
- JBoss, Wildfly, Quarkus
- Very good English knowledge written and spoken
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career. Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal opportunity employer