The right software can change everything. When an organization hires Upstate Interactive they get a team of strategic-minded software engineers that are fanatical about driving growth and efficiency. We love solving challenging problems and strive to deliver the extraordinary when it comes to building software.
We are passionate about blockchain technology and believe that decentralized applications will affect every sector of our lives. We are seeking a motivated Ethereum Smart Contract Developer that shares our passion. You will be working on building smart contracts for our clients. Our projects range from ensuring reliability and writing unit tests for existing decentralized applications to architecting and building new smart contracts and distributed applications from scratch.
Our ideal candidate has experience building traditional web applications as a full stack developer, and has a basic understanding of how blockchains and smart contracts work. The ongoing desire to learn and solve challenging problems with new technology is a must.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledge of Web3 and Ethereum development tools (Truffle or Hardhat)
- Familiar with developing Ethereum smart contracts written in Solidity
- Familiarity with and experience working with OpenZeppelin
- Familiarity with decentralized finance, upgradeable smart contracts, proxy patterns, and experience working with ZeppelinOS
- High-level understanding of how Blockchains work, especially Ethereum
- Familiarity with cryptography and experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Interest in blockchain and enthusiasm for working in a relatively new space