Numbrs is a cutting edge technology company developing a smart personal finance application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most used finance apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK. Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), we are able to offer intelligent and breakthrough features that allow our users to manage their finances easier, faster and smarter.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Engineering Manager to join our remote engineering team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for planning, managing and monitoring a team building backend systems and mobile applications and actively contributing to the team's development work. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate and leader who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study
- a minimum of 5 years experience leading and managing technical team and software projects
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala
- excellent leadership qualities and stakeholder management
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- experience working with large scale distributed systems
- experience with API design and third-party system integrations
- experience with agile methodologies
- experience collaborating with Product Owners
- experience in managing career development and performance reviews for team members
- experience managing mixture of remote and on-site team members
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days