Our main architectural styles are Serverless and Event Sourcing with a strong emphasis on testing and automation. Our main language is Go and we use the AWS Go SDK extensively with services like Lambda, Aurora Postgres, Dynamo, SQS and SNS.
The two main frameworks in our stack are Terraform for the foundational infrastructure and the Serverless Framework for resources tightly coupled with AWS Lambdas such as IAM roles and API Gateway endpoints.
- Own end-to-end development conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, provisioning infrastructure, ideation and well-architected implementation of product features, automated testing, continuous deployment, logging and monitoring of cloud-native software applications
- Learn complex domain concepts in a short amount of time while bringing on board a fresh perspective with the end goal to achieve a deep understanding of the business, product and tech stack
- Leverage a wide range of services within the AWS ecosystem and additional cloud providers, delegating responsibilities and maximising productivity to enable the business to focus on building our intellectual property
- 2+ years of experience developing software applications
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, software best practices, testing principles, data structures, networking protocols and distributed systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Well-versed in multiple programming languages and paradigms, preferably in two or more of Go, Rust, Python, Java, Kotlin, Scala, Clojure and Haskell
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10) during business hours.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.