For the development of cutting-edge machine learning algorithms, a strong technology stack is needed. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated, and curious personalities to help us develop and maintain our compute infrastructure.
Our infrastructure is constantly growing and combines the newest GPU hardware with state-of-the-art cloud technologies. We don’t like repetitive tasks and believe automatization is absolutely mandatory.
Help us to reach our goals and become part of the team!
- Planning, development and support of the technical infrastructure, i.e. setup and operation of our GPU- and Kubernetes cluster
- Programming of scripts (bash, python, ansible, helm charts, …) for task automatization
- Dockerization and provisioning of algorithms and applications, e.g. web services and machine learning applications
- Technical planning and support for scientific research projects
- Secure handling of linux operating systems from the command line
- Knowledge and experience with K8s and Docker
- Experience with software versioning systems (Git)
- Experience with operating a GPU cluster is desirable, e.g. monitoring with Grafana and scheduling with SLURM
- Knowledge of medical interfaces and formats is desirable, e.g. FHIR and DICOM
- Experience with SQL databases is desirable
- Completed university studies (BSc) in computer science, related disciplines or vocational training with comparable background and experience, e.g. IT specialist
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent communication, organization and team skills
- A dynamic team that wants to make a real difference in the field of medical AI applications
- A creative atmosphere, which makes it possible to pursue your own ideas
- State-of-the-art equipment and a strong funding
- An attractive and modern workplace with excellent facilities
The salary depends on personal experience and the collective wage agreement (up to TV-L 13, Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst TVöD).