Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. Technological innovations have fundamentally changed the game. We believe that the future of banking is digital and we want to be among the creators and innovators who redefine it. We are ready to go the extra mile to wow our clients. You do too? Then hit the “apply now” button.
Erste Asset Management coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of Erste Group amounting to more than € 60 billion. More than 300 employees develop and manage investment solutions for our investors across 7 different countries.Erste Digital develops and maintains all relevant IT-solutions (e.g. SimCorp, Oracle DB/DWH, Web) in the area of Asset and Wealth Management in close co-operation with Erste Asset Management. The initiatives of the teams have a strong focus on providing the required asset management data for business units to assure Regulatory & Client Reporting, support investment decisions and execute Mid- and Backoffice processes. The services include maintenance and development of new capabilities for Oracle Data Warehouse and database solutions with reporting or web frontends.
- Further development of the existing data warehouse
- Proactive and sustainable optimization of the already existing solutions (documentation, performance, etc.)
- Assist in the design, improvement and implementation of a Conceptual Data Model for the Data Warehouse
- Participate on improving and determining a high level data strategy for the Data Warehouse
- Several years of experience with SQL and PL/SQL in the data warehouse area, as well as in data modelling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical Data Models
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle and working with ETL/ELT tools (ideally WhereScape RED/3D)
- Have good communication skills and be able to summarize complex findings and to analyze and interpret data and data flows
- Confident handling of common data modeling principles (Kimball, 3NF and ideally Data Vault) and target-oriented implementation of new objects
- You are courageous and show potential for improvement, act independently, solution-oriented, are helpful and enjoy working in an agile environment with new challenges every day
- Experience in the area of asset management and fund accounting is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- We work together on challenges large and small and do not offer you the same thing every day. We require and encourage continuous training.
- We teach you many interesting systems and contexts and we take care of our employees. In addition to attractive career opportunities, we offer a flexible working time model, sophisticated social benefits and a professional, collegial working atmosphere.
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 43.316,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.