The mission of the Facebook App Monetization (FAM) team is to create economic opportunity by fostering community between people, businesses, and creators. We are responsible for the growth and innovation of all avenues of monetization on the Facebook App. In this role, you will work in the video ad ecosystem to uncover the next growth opportunities. You’ll work with research, product management, and engineering counterparts across different teams to understand the biggest problems today, communicate meaningful recommendations to leadership, and integrate improvements into product.The ideal candidate will have experience and passion for product analytics and experiment design. Additionally, you have demonstrated strong product leadership to tackle ambiguous questions and uncover the recommendations to drive the product roadmap by delivering solid analyses.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users, content creators, and advertisers interact with each other and with our products
- Define problems and opportunities in a complex or ambiguous area
- Understand trends at the ecosystem level
- Inform, influence, support, and execute product decisions and product launches
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Research teams to solve problems and identify opportunities
- Monitor key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Influence product and leadership teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, and clearly communicating state of business, experiment results, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree with 4+ years (or PhD with 2+ years) of experience working within an analytical role
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Experience in SQL, Python, R or other programming languages
- Experience in applied statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, statistical inference, regressions, ML systems)
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with product and leadership teams to influence the strategy of the product
- 7+ years of experience working in an analytics organization
- Experience in working across multi-sided ecosystems
- Experience in Ads, Videos, Economics or Growth domain
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.#LI-REMOTE
Remote Tech Jobs