You’ll be diving right into the crypto-verse getting to grips with how we use blockchain data to derive insights today and how we want to build a world class analytics platform for the future. You’ll be working closely with senior stakeholders across the business (and globe) to define, iterate and plan what Data Products they are going to need from the Analytics team in order to help the Chainlink network deliver next generation hybrid smart contracts. You’ll be coordinating a world class team of Data Engineers, Full Stack Devs and Data Scientists to deliver bleeding edge crypto projects to help keep us ahead of the curve.
- Design and build successful MVPs into reliable and scalable analytics powerhouses, driving the future of blockchain analytics
- Take the lead in defining product feature requirements and stories to set the team up for clear goals and success
- Create a tonne of PRD’s and help bring those together into the wider company road map
- Work with the best in the industry to establish what analytics they need to drive results across fields from marketing to finance and everywhere in between
- Dive down the crypto rabbit hole and help shape our Big Data solution as Chainlink continues to lead the industry in multi-chain integrations and best in class security and reliability
- Demonstrated success leading cross functional teams
- Strong knowledge of the tech stack, preferably with some Big Data experience
- Experience developing solutions in cloud computing platforms like GCP
- 5+ years of experience building Data Products from inception to release
- Experience designing and executing on multiple product builds in parallel
- A focus on results and delivery
- A burning desire to build best in class products
- Experience working with ambiguity and still delivering a result
- Excitement for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies.
- Experience with GitHub Actions and self-hosted runners in particular.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- A strong desire to grow and challenge yourself. While this role is mainly focused on maintenance, we would expect you to constantly find ways to improve and automate services under your purview.
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.