looking for a developer who will work with the Risk Data Analytics and Infrastructure team to build and enhance risk analytics systems, processes, reports to support the Enterprise Risk team at Client. The ideal candidate must have strong experience developing applications and performing data analysis using Python
- The candidate will be responsible for developing solutions to improve the end to end monthly investment risk and analytics process. Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Improving the time to market of the monthly deliverables (financial risk and analytics data/reports used in the Board report), while preserving the quality of the deliverables
- Improving the capabilities of the current risk system/process to allow the investment risk team better manage/monitor the risk of our investment portfolio
- Communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Application development using Python (experience with pandas, numpy) is a must
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL) is highly desirable
- Experience with Agile methodology is nice to have
- Experience with reporting or data visualization tools is nice to have
- Experience with source control system (Git, SVN) is a plus
- Experience with other languages (Java, R) is nice to have
- Previous experience in financial services industry is required (asset management or investment bank preferred).
- Knowledge of financial product is highly desirable
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $99,999.00 per hour
- EMAIL ID?