Relatus is looking for an experienced Database Analyst to join our growing Data Infrastructure team. As a Data Analyst on this team, you’ll be responsible for managing “real world” data, evaluating, importing, organizing, and normalizing the data for integration into a data warehouse ecosystem.
Additional responsibilities include defining and implementing data security policies and procedures and managing server resources within the Google Cloud Platform environment.
What You'll Do:
- Build and operate data ingestion and data migration tools.
- Maintain and update databases, architectures, schemas and optimization.
- Determine data quality and minimum viable sparseness
- Serve as the entry point for ETL processes to format data into structures required by the application team.
Build operationally scalable database solutions
- (queries, procedures, functions, views, etc.)
- Work with product and engineering to ensure we collect data required to support operations business areas.
- A four-year college degree in a quantitative discipline such as data sciences, data and statistical analysis, mathematics and/or computer science or engineering from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience with a portfolio of demonstrable work
- 5+ years working in an enterprise database environment
- 5+ years’ experience in database application design, integration, security and administration
- Experience integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Expert knowledge and experience with standard SQL database skills, data queries, data validation, filtering, data integration, flagging, normalization, comparative analysis, preparation, cleaning, backup/restore, and synchronization
- Strong knowledge of Postgresql databases a must
- Experience with Python, Django, and Selenium required
- Preference if you’ve worked with SqlAlchemy, Google Cloud Platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At least five years of experience with:
- Database design and management
- Data modelling and transformation
- 3rd party data ingestion using custom tools and scripts
- Requirements analysis and data solution design
- Database optimization and maintenance
- Data aggregation
- Information security
- Cloud platform management
- Enterprise or commercial software development
This position is for remote work and does not require access or travel to a facility. Relatus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.