Relatus is looking for an experienced Database Analyst to join our growing Data Infrastructure team. As a Data Analyst on this team, you’ll be responsible for managing “real world” data, evaluating, importing, organizing, and normalizing the data for integration into a data warehouse ecosystem.
Additional responsibilities include defining and implementing data security policies and procedures and managing server resources within the Google Cloud Platform environment.
What You'll Do:
Build and operate data ingestion and data migration tools.
Maintain and update databases, architectures, schemas and optimization.
Determine data quality and minimum viable sparseness
Serve as the entry point for ETL processes to format data into structures required by the application team.
Build operationally scalable database solutions
(queries, procedures, functions, views, etc.)
Work with product and engineering to ensure we collect data required to support operations business areas.
- (queries, procedures, functions, views, etc.)
- A four-year college degree in a quantitative discipline such as data sciences, data and statistical analysis, mathematics and/or computer science or engineering from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience with a portfolio of demonstrable work
- 5+ years working in an enterprise database environment
- 5+ years’ experience in database application design, integration, security and administration
- Experience integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Expert knowledge and experience with standard SQL database skills, data queries, data validation, filtering, data integration, flagging, normalization, comparative analysis, preparation, cleaning, backup/restore, and synchronization
- Strong knowledge of Postgresql databases a must
- Experience with Python, Django, and Selenium required
- Preference if you’ve worked with SqlAlchemy, Google Cloud Platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At least five years of experience with:
- Database design and management
- Data modelling and transformation
- 3rd party data ingestion using custom tools and scripts
- Requirements analysis and data solution design
- Database optimization and maintenance
- Data aggregation
- Information security
- Cloud platform management
- Enterprise or commercial software development
This position is for remote work and does not require access or travel to a facility. Relatus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Remote Tech Jobs