The Senior React Engineer will focus on building and maintaining our React-based application, mentoring teammates and driving key projects. Our application is a search portal for public records, built on modern dev stack with modern dev practices.
- Partner closely with product management, UX designers, and engineering leadership to shape requirements and deliver features
- Develop and maintain fast, robust, and and maintainable web components and applications written in React
- Participate in code reviews regularly to provide guidance to junior developers, protect our codebase quality, and ensure that features progress at an acceptable pace
- Provide mentorship to junior developers through chat, pair programming, and on-going education with the entire front-end team
- 5+ years of front-end Software Development experience, with at least two years spent as a lead or senior front-end engineer
- Significant experience building robust React-based front-ends with Redux and/or hooks.
- You have the skills to create a UI without the help of a framework like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-first principles
- Experience designing scalable, performant front-end applications
- Expertise in web accessibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field OR relevant equivalent technical experience.
Bonus points for:
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and/or websockets APIs
- Experience with Node.js back-end code.
Pay range $120,000 - $140,0000