BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SUPPORT ENGINEER
The Business Intelligence and Data Engineering team at AmeriHome is the hub for all things “Data” at AmeriHome. We believe the best analytic solutions and applications depend on solid well designed data platforms that are built by asking the right questions, having a solid understanding of our business and most importantly - understanding our data. We are looking for a few dynamic and energetic individuals with fresh ideas to join our team.
- Maintain and enhance reports associated with, but not limited to operations surveillance, pricing, best execution, hedging, pooling, valuations, default and delinquency reporting and accounting and servicing processes.
- Work closely with business groups such as Secondary Marketing, Operations, Sales, Accounting, Servicing, Treasury and Credit Risk to streamline/automate tasks, formulate analyses, generate interactive reports, etc.
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports
- Return Ad Hoc requests and queries for both internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or some other technically equivalent degree
- Mortgage industry experience preferred
- Requires an understanding of object oriented programming; C# or C++ a plus
- Requires an understanding of relational databases, Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Demonstrated experience in handling large datasets and relational databases
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with various groups and roles within the company, including the CEO.
- Demonstrated in past experiences that the candidate can perform well in a fast paced environment; e.g. experience on or supporting a trading desk.
Remote Tech Jobs