About Game Analytics
From indie developers, games studios, to established publishers, GameAnalytics is currently the #1 analytics tool for anyone building a mobile game. Our network is approaching 100,000 games, which are played by more than 1 billion people each month.
What’s our mission? To help game developers make the right decisions based on data. And by joining our team, you’ll be working on new and innovative products to help tens of thousands of people in the industry do just that.
About the Team
As part of the team, you’ll be working on VentureXP - our greenfields project for assessing studio funding in a data orientated approach. You’ll be solving challenging problems within highly distributed, real-time and batch mode systems, processing revenue and user acquisition data, along with the billions of events from our core GameAnalytics tool.
You’ll be involved at all stages of the development lifecycle, from definition, design, implementation and maintenance. At GameAnalytics we follow best practices, implement good regression testing and automation consistently. We use the best tools for the tasks and work with the latest technologies, rather than maintaining an old tech stack. Don’t believe us? Take a look at our open-source projects (GitHub profile: https://github.com/GameAnalytics).
We are seeking an additional member to join the Backend family. You’ll need to have a true drive and passion for overcoming and solving challenges related to our current systems. Therefore, the followed experience and/or skills are required:
- Ability to write high quality, readable and maintainable code.
- Ability to have an influence on and help drive all the team’s technical decisions
- Ability to maintain and evolve existing services, while ensuring they keep running without
- Ability to implement continuous integration, deployment, monitoring and alerting using an
- infrastructure as a code approach for our different systems.
- Proven experience with shipping and maintaining production-grade systems
- Knowledge or experience with big data technologies such as BigQuery, Redshift
- Experience with some or all of our tech stack: Golang, Python, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Dragster, Redis.
- Experience in working with cloud technologies. Bonus points for AWS and technologies such as ECS, EKS, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3
- Interest and/or familiarity with functional programming languages
What we offer
- Remote working flexibility – or part-time remote
- (When in office) Food, snacks and drink
- Entertainment Area
- 25 days paid holiday (excluding bank holiday)
- Company sickness leave
- Parental and guardian leave
- Additional compassionate leave
- “Work-from-Anywhere” Scheme
- Learning budgets
- Monthly social nights
- Expense phone bill
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note that you will be hired under a PEO arrangement for remote roles located outside of the UK and Denmark. This is to ensure that our benefits are not in violation of local employment laws.