As our Back End Developer, you will be designing, developing, and installing software solutions. In this role, you will contribute to the products and behind the scenes of a leading PoS validator. You will work closely with our DevOps and infrastructure team members to make sure our solutions scalable and secure.
What will you do?
- Build new services that meet critical product and business needs using TypeScript and Golang
- Create scalable systems to solve different problems using modern cloud technology and industry best practices
- Create server code that is extensible, well-tested, and secure
- Research blockchain implementations, setup and maintain their configurations
- Leverage automated testing, CI/CD, container orchestration, and other modern development techniques
- Design database schema that is performant, scalable, and maintainable
- Proactively make suggestions and challenge the status quo for improving our products and internal processes
What excites us about you?
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software engineering
- You have a track record of designing, creating, and maintaining production services
- You are familiar with infrastructure and can set up a development environment
- You are not afraid of working with code of open source projects implemented in any possible language (C++, Golang, Haskell, Ocaml, Rust, etc.)
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You have working experience in a startup environment
- You have built financial, high reliability, or security systems
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are digital nomads coming from more than 12 different countries, working from wherever we want. We have a collective mission, to provide meaningful services and bring a unique value to users within the crypto space.
We are looking for fun, curious, and committed individuals to swim with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Back-end development: 4 years (Preferred)