Pay: £90,000.00-£95,000.00 per year
Closing date of application: 19th November 2020
- The role will require working closely with the model development team of a large global bank. This will include documentation and validation of stress testing, FO pricing and risk models for regulatory requirement.
- The candidate is required to have sound knowledge and exposure to stress testing processes and risk/pricing models across different asset classes. This will include exposure to any of the following methodologies/regulations/processes :
– Derivatives Pricing models
– EBA, CCAR, PRA and ICAAP stress testing processes
– Scenario expansion and generation models
– Macro-economic forecasting model
– ICAAP models
- Key responsibilities include: understanding business requirements, regulatory guidelines, cleaning/transforming data, determining appropriate modeling methodologies, model construction/testing, building prototype models, validating the models based on prescribed guidelines, model documentation and review.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering from a premier institute.
- Should have strong experience in leading multiple teams and projects
- Strong track record of successful quant project execution
- Good Mathematical and numerical skills with excellent knowledge of quantitative finance.
- Good understanding of Derivative pricing models across asset classes. With main focus on Equity and Interest rates.
- Good understanding of different regulatory regime and stress testing.
- Must have experience in predictive model development using Econometrics.
- Must be able to interpret and implement Macroeconomic models like “Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model” etc.
- Must be comfortable in VaR, VECM, ARDL, GARCH, Regression etc.
- Must have experience in developing predictive models in R/Python.
- Sound knowledge of standard tools and platforms used in the industry
- Ability to explain complicated concepts with ease to a wide range of audiences.
- Comfortable programming in one or more of the following C++/C#, Java, Python, R etc.
- Good communication skills, team-work and flexibility
About CRISIL GR&A:
CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity firms and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from research centers in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing research support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity and fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), credit analysis, exotic derivatives valuation, structured finance, risk modeling and management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
CRISIL GR&A includes Irevna, Pipal Research and Coalition, firms which were acquired by CRISIL. For more information, please visit www.crisil.com/gra, www.pipalresearch.com and www.coalition.com
By clicking the "Apply" / "Apply now" button or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Crisil Irevna UK Limited, you agree that the company will be processing your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
Please attach the below clause to your CV: "I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by CRISIL Irevna UK Limited or any other entity of the CRISIL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that CRISIL Irevna UK Limited with its registered seat in Wroclaw, 50-125, ul. Mikolaja 7 or any other entity of CRISIL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within CRISIL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."