Stealthbits now part of Netwrix is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
We are looking for an Application Security Manager to lead our application security team. This position can be located in our Madison, WI office or remote, depending upon the candidate’s preferences and qualifications.
The application security manager will collaborate with security leadership, research and development leadership, and our application security champions to constantly drive improvement in our product security posture.
The responsibilities of the application security manager include:
- Fostering a culture of security and ensuring our developers are empowered to produce secure software
- Serving as the lead security resource for the application security champions and developers
- Building programs to educate developers on new threats and application security techniques
- Managing and coordinating the application security work of the application security champions embedded on each development team
- Leading secure design and architecture reviews, threat modeling, secure code reviews, and vulnerability assessment; coach the application security champions in the same
- Participating in the development of application security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Evaluating, deploying, and acting as the subject matter expert for our application security tooling; automate application security as part of the delivery pipeline
- Coordinating the Product Security Incident Response Team
- Tracking and reporting application security metrics across all development teams
- Standardizing our Secure Development Lifecycle across a growing product portfolio
- Overseeing our vulnerability disclosure program; communicating and coordinating with security researchers and penetration testers
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant major or equivalent work experience
- A strong understanding of the domains of application security
- Familiarity with operating and understanding the results of SAST, DAST, IAST products
- Experience triaging and scoring vulnerabilities
- Ability to lead secure design review and security architecture for traditionally and cloud-delivered products
- Ability to lead threat modeling and secure code reviews
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with third-party penetration testers and security researchers
Stealthbits is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Remote Tech Jobs