- At least three years of experience in digital marketing and publishing
- Advanced user in SEO tools (Semrush, ahrefs, Sistrix o similar)
- SEO Knowledge in Google News
- Proficiency in quantitative analytics tools including Google Analytics, as well as spreadsheet programs (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Ensure the web server, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Examine and analyze site traffic, conversions and performance. Review SEO. Ensure different devices can access websites.
- Optimize organic sourcing. Starting with following best practices and all recommendations from Google.
- Maintain and update website content
- Maintain knowledge of what is trending to improve the success of the sites.
- We offer a relaxed and casual work environment, benefits, paid training and rapid advancement.
- Please email your qualifications and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 5 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote