** Note: We will sponsor H1 for eligible candidates **
Attention: OPT EAD,CPT, H4-EAD, L2-EAD only on W2 and H1 transfer those who are willing to be on our W2 can also apply.
- Gather requirements from Operations and Products to define data definitions, transformation logic, and data model logical and physical designs, data flow and process.
- Design, develops, and test data processes per business requirements, following the development standards and best practices.
- Perform data analysis on input and output data using the tools available, and solve any data related queries or issues.
- Develop, test and automate metadata upload/download, data quality control applications, release procedures using various technologies available, including Abinitio, SAS, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, and Hadoop.
- Work independently in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems of moderate-to-large size and complexity.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, Operations and Production support group to devise the test plans, answer questions and solve any data or processing issues.
- Document the data mapping, transformation logic and process flow for each development project.
- Create Enterprise Metadata repository and related web interface to store and deliver metadata information.
- Work closely with system users to solve any issues in data or system.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years of directly related and progressively responsible experience with Database technologies (such as Oracle, Sybase or SQLServer) and proficient in SQL.
- 5+ years of experience with UNIX platform and proficient in Shell programming.
- Background any of the following on UNIX is a plus: Java, Ab Initio, SAS, Hadoop
- Experienced with formal software development life cycle.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strength in data analysis and detailed oriented
- Ability to influence others and operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Must be experiences in complex data modeling and data mining.
- Expert level knowledge of writing complex queries and stored procedures.
Sr. IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1 732 686 5666
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $43.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- C#: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote